- Author, Seminar Leader, Motivational Speaker, Consultant (www.boblancer.com)
- Host of the WSB Radio Show Bob Lancer's Answers, focusing on the challenges of parenting, marriage and personal / professional development.
- Motivational Speaker for Large and midsized companies, associations, government agencies, schools, hospitals, youth groups and other organizations
- Child Behavior Expert of WXIA TV News (Atlanta's NBC TV affiliate)
- Host of Atlanta's Radio Disney show Ask Bob (helping kids deal with their issues)
- Featured Parenting Expert in local and national media
Wisie Wisdom Live™
Bring Bob to Your Location
As a public speaker, seminar leader and consultant for over 25 years, Bob Lancer has been inspiring audiences around the nation and overseas, and setting them on a more direct and fulfilling path to total life-success, with his empowering insights and strategies.
He delivers a uniquely positive message of wisdom for more healthy, happy and successful parenting, marriage, child education, professional childcare, and personal and professional development.
His insights into child behavior have achieved particularly high acclaim as he helps adults better understand the child and the real causes behind child behavior.
His unique approach to raising healthy, happy, successful children involves focusing as much on raising ourselves to fulfill our own glorious potential as on the raising of children. His major themes in this area include counting on love and awareness to guide ourselves in the guiding of children. One of his “child-discipline makeovers” was featured in the national magazine Parenting.
In addition to reaching the public through his books, recordings, articles, media interviews, and his keynotes and seminars, Bob Lancer transforms the lives of tens of thousands of avid fans through his unique, inspirational radio show that airs 2 hours weekly on Atlanta’s WSB Radio (one of the most prestigious commercial stations in the nation). This show broadcasts to over 35 states as well as streams in real time worldwide over the Internet.
He has regularly appeared as the parenting and child discipline expert of WXIA TV (Atlanta’s NBC Affiliate), where he was dubbed, “The Guru of Parent Temper Control,” and he has hosted his own talk show for kids on Radio Disney called, Ask Bob, on which children would discuss with him their problems with their parents. His parenting expertise has been featured on CNN, in national and in local newspapers including the Atlanta Journal & Constitution and the New York Daily News. He is routinely interviewed by the media, has published scores of articles, and appears on countless parent-related websites as an expert in his field.
He delivers his live presentations around the nation and at his Atlanta, GA headquarters. For more information, go to Wisie Wisdom Live.
Bob Lancer’s enlightening messages awaken individuals to the greater power that lies within them, and how to access that power for whole new life. His work meets a critical need for our time as he delves far deeper into the process of raising children and ourselves than one finds just about anywhere else. His engaging presentation style, the clarity of his delivery and the enlightening content of his message truly do liberate the higher potential of the adults and young people privileged to receive it.
Bob Lancer's work works, as it helps:
- Businesses to raise their workers’ levels of moral, teamwork and overall performance.
- Couples to create a more fulfilling, harmonious life-long relationship.
- Parents to better lead their children into healthy, happy life-long success and contribution.
- Teachers and caregivers to bring greater peace, confidence, joy, love and understanding into their relationship with children to better guide child behavior, development and education.
Bob Lancer is the author of numerous books published in the U.S. and abroad, including:
- Parenting With Love Without Anger or Stress
- Lighten Up! Harness the Power of Happiness to Create the Life You Want
- The Longtime Tales of Uncle Mo (Motivational stories for young children)
- The Soulmate Process: How to find the love of your life
- Kabbalah Cards: A Means for Tapping Intuition and Creativity
He has also created over 100 audio recordings on his themes.
Bob Lancer is a former schoolteacher who has taught children of all grade levels and backgrounds, including Alternative High School. His formal educational background includes a BA in English and Education and Graduate level training in Counseling, Psychology, Organic Education and Educational Technology.
The substance of his inspirational message draws on the wisdom of the ages in a creative, dynamic and highly practical synthesis all his. Bob's wife Marjory is the producer of the prestigious radio show, Between The Lines, hosted by former First Lady of Atlanta, Valerie Jackson; Marjory has created a documentary on Native American history that has been nationally recognized. They live in Atlanta, GA with their 2 children, Gabriel and Aaron, their dog Goethe and their cat, Sugar.